Friday, January 4, 2013

"in a different city, a different time..."

I would like to be able to say I've read a lot in my brief stint as a human being on this plane of existence, but that would be a lie. A lot typically implies 'most of' or a 'majority', and there's more out there to read than I could probably ever manage, as much as I might like to. That said, I still love stories, and think they are so important to the human experience, just as many others have before me. I want to make my contribution to the world that has given me so many great stories, starting in my own little way.

An internet blog trying to get to the heart of story in all the media we create and consume; comic books, novels, plays, movies, whatever I happen to come across and feel deserves some thought. Ideally these posts will exist to generate interest in engaging in critical dialogues with the stories our culture creates on a daily basis rather than passively consuming and learning nothing.

But really, I'd just like everyone to enjoy these as much as I do writing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment